Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Blogging W/o Writing


Hello,

PLR content (pre-written blog posts, articles, and product reviews) are one of my favorite things for my “niche” sites – it sure makes getting new content on those sites SUPER easy and saves me a lot of time when my content is already written!

So what IS PLR content? How do I use these pre-written blog posts and articles?

What Is PLR Content?
PLR content is pre-written content that someone else has written but you are allowed to copy'n'paste it into your site, edit it, make it your own and publish it as your own.

PLR stands for ‘Private Label Rights’ which basically means you get all rights to use the content as you choose.

PLR can be blog posts, product reviews, ebooks, opt-in guides, etc etc.
Personally, I LOVE PLR Pre-Written Article Packs.

These are packs of pre-written articles on a particular topic – I buy this type of PLR all the time.

Why?
Because TIME is one thing that never seems to be enough of, when you’re a one-man (or one-woman) online content marketer. AND Time is money!

Let’s jump into my PLR Tips & Tricks, and a VIDEO, in the post below.

Jo-jon







No comments:

Post a Comment