Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Thursday, January 2, 2020

RE New Year Predictions for Affiliate Marketers & Marketing



Hi, 

Happy New Year!

I believe with all my heart, mind, and soul that 2020 and the decade to come is going to be my best year and decade,  ever...and I believe the same for you, too!

I posted this in our START Blog + Biz Mastermind group yesterday and I ask the same questions of you:

Who believes, without a doubt, that 2020 is going to be their best ever? 

AND the decade? 

Who's going to hit 6-figures this year?

And double that by end of decade? 

Who's going to create their first product? Subsequent Products? 

Who's going to hire their first team member? Expand & scale up? 

Who's going to go full time?

Who's going to publish their first book, land their first big stage, or partner with a hero? The subsequent ebooks,  promo & presentation(s)? 

Who's going to change the world this year?

Yes, 2020 is going to be AMAZING...are you ready for a wild ride? To set the tone for the decade...  Who's with me? 

The affiliate marketing world is constantly changing and 2020 - 30 will be no different.

I have four huge predictions for the coming year that I want to share with you today.

In my latest podcast episode, I share my 2020 affiliate marketing predictions. More to come... 

I can't promise everything will go exactly as I predict, but I can promise you that everything I share in this episode is based on data and 'bout 15+ years of experience, so my bet is I'm right :-) The outfit I started w/ is having its 26th Anniversary Sale! 

Knowing these trends and predictions could be the difference in 2020 and beyond,  being your best year and decade ever and not just another year to forget...

>> CLICK HERE for my 2020 affiliate marketing predictions! <<

My thanks in advance for your energy,  time,  trouble,  attention and consideration. 

To Your Abundant Success! 

Best regards,

Jon - jack

















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matt McWilliams <matt@mattmcwilliams.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 1, 2020, 1:35 PM
Subject: New Year Predictions for Affiliate Marketing
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

--Matt McWms


Unsub? No please don't go! All of our systems are tied to your email, so if you unsub I can't continue to deliver you helpful content and training! I love sending you great stuff every week!

Manage my subscription






Or if you really want to, Unsubscribe here and miss out on all the upcoming awesome content.

No comments:

Post a Comment