Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Friday, June 26, 2020

Fwd: 12 Ways To Stay Motivated So You Can Reach Your Money Goals








Hey!

Learning how to stay motivated is incredibly important if you're paying off debt, trying to reach a savings goal, learning a new skill, or doing anything challenging.

I know how hard this is because I struggled at times with motivation when I was paying off my $40,000 in student loan debt.

And, one of the top questions I receive about my debt payoff story is how I was able to push myself and stay motivated to pay off all of my debt.

Paying off my debt was extremely hard – I will not lie about that!

I took on several side jobs to make extra money.

I had to wake up early in the morning to work on them before I went to my regular day job, and then I stayed up late working on my side jobs too.

And, to put all of my extra money towards my debt, I had to stop spending money on many things that I enjoyed in life.

Even though paying off my debt so quickly was one of the hardest things I have ever done, it was well worth it.

Finding ways to stay motivated during my debt payoff was very important, and I will share some of the things I did in this article.

Finding motivation and then learning how to keep yourself motivated can be a hard task for anyone. It's hard if you're trying to stick to a budget, to reach your savings goals, to save for retirement, and more. And many people have trouble staying motivated.

Whether your goal is finance-related, career-related, family-related, lifestyle-related, or something else, there are many ways to help you stay motivated so that you can reach it.

Please head to 12 Ways To Stay Motivated So You Can Reach Your Money Goals to read the full article.

----------------------------------------

I also have plenty of other new blog posts to share from the past few weeks as well:

What is Value Investing, and Why Should You Care? - Have you been thinking about getting into the investing game, but have no idea where to start when it comes to choosing a strategy? Find yourself totally overwhelmed by the sheer amount of options and information?

How A Mother-Daughter Team Made $66,000 From Selling Their Blog in 8 Days - Interested in learning how to sell a blog? In this guest post, Sarah Nuttycombe shares how a blog was sold for $66,000 in 8 days. She shares how you make money from a blog, tips for selling websites, and more.

25 Of The Best Weekend Jobs – Make Money This Weekend - Are you looking for the best weekend jobs? There are several positives of finding weekend work. Some people like that they are only working on the weekend, but weekend jobs also let you make money in addition to your Monday through Friday job. Weekend jobs are a flexible way to make money in your spare time, and that's a great thing for lots of people.

Enjoy!



Jon-jon



  ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 9:29 AM
Subject: 12 Ways To Stay Motivated So You Can Reach Your Money Goals
To: João <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>  

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment