Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Friday, February 28, 2020

Fwd: Do you have a system that can deliver money to you anytime! Like an ATM!?




Hello from,  João & Dale --
 
Do you have a "System" where you can decide
how much money you want... When you want it...  Then allow the money to be delivered to your door DC/CC or virtual card,  anytime you want? On Demand! ??
 
Well, I DO!
 
It is the Perfect Marriage between ME and
MY LOVE for life! AND needless to say...  Need for Freedom... to do as I please,  in the manner I wish,  anytime.  Anywhere,  anytime,  just calle me,  I'll be there... 
 
I can take a break from this activity anytime
I want,  go on vacation and come back and work anytime I want,  for as long as I want.
 
That is the ultimate Freedom!,  Freedom +!, Freedom Premium! (empir.us/elinx/?5106
 
I was then smart enough to recognize an
Automated System to drive traffic through
which weeded out the serious from the curious for me!
 
Go through the 'Prosperity People System, '
NOW by visiting:

https://www.prosperitypeoplesystems.com/inside?id=bankrolls_57
(24/7/365.46:48)

 
 
This system has people calling ME begging ME to be on my team!
 
I made Six Figures my first Six Months and it has never stopped. Heading for better parte of Se en... 
 
So you know.... I am one of  the LAZIEST,
SMARTEST PEOPLE you've ever met! We make the best Teachers... 
 
So the question today is...

What do I feel like today???

How much money do I want delivered to my door DC/CC or Virtual Card this week,   this month, ...
or this Year!!!???
 
Hmmmm....

Well I think I'll take in at least $10,000 over this weekend,  alone....

How wonderful to have this a "Genie Cash Machine".... 
 
I am OPEN for business and taking on just a FEW, QUALIFIED, SELECT new members to be
trained to have this same laptop lifestyle of Abundance!
 
So what do you want... $5,000, $10,000, $20,000, 30,000 ++ this month...

It is your choice!
 
I will tell you that I ATTRACT rich, powerful,
happy, excited, confident, fun and 
abundant
people to work with in this activity!
 

So if that is YOU then welcome to the team as
you will be submitting a callback request for help getting started!

 
If that is not You... then we won't be talking to each other... will we,  because the universe would never put us together as we are not a vibrational match! ;-) ;-{) <
 
Go through the 'Prosperity People System'
 

Serious People who are ready to start Creating Money on Demand SUBMIT A CALLBACKREQUEST!

Looking forward to helping you getting started.

João





 

 
















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dale Rust <mail@prosperitypeoplesystems.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2020, 3:02 AM
Subject: Do you have a system that can deliver money to you anytime João?
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

-%Dale Rust

To unsubscribe, simply click the link below:

https://www.prosperitypeoplesystems.com/unsubscribe/UZPe8nayUdpB3wGk/FQok6UuaLjMVabFAKlkVHRtvLW

2060 S. Kent Des Moines Rd. Apt. B-8
Des Moines, Washington 98198


No comments:

Post a Comment