Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Friday, February 28, 2020

Fwd: Why is what we teach different? (I got called out..)





"Why are we different?..."

I hope this email finds you crushing it today!

I just got off the phone with another one of our students who watched our case study on creating your own course.

The call went great, but the student just point blank asked me what makes our program different from everyone else's.

So I filmed him this video as my response

I figured you might want to take a look at it as well so you can see exactly why our process is so different from anything else anyone is teaching.

.....trust me I look at what others are doing :)

I think it's the smart thing to do so that you can always make sure you do the best you can for your students.

I spend thousands of dollars each year just researching the courses and programs other people put out simply to make sure ours is always the best (at least in our opinion).

I have NEVER seen anyone teach this before

... and it's the exact reason why if you want to build your own digital course I think you'll benefit greatly from my help.

Check it out and let me know what you think!


- Anthony (Antônio)  & John (João )  Silva


-Anthony (Antônio) & John (João) Silva

"You absolutely can't fail if you #nevergiveup #BeTheException" - Anthony Morrison


















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anthony & Adrian Morrison <anthony@morrisoneducation.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2020, 11:41 AM
Subject: Why is what we teach different? (I got called out..)
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

-%Anthony & Adrian Morrison

"You absolutely can't fail if you #nevergiveup" - Anthony Morrison

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Morrison Publishing, LLC, Madison, MS 39110

No comments:

Post a Comment