Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Friday, February 28, 2020

Fwd: What bamboo taught me about becoming an “overnight success”





Hi,

 

Have you ever seen bamboo in the wild? 

 

If you haven't, it looks a lot like this.

 

 

Now. What a lot of people don't know about bamboo is that it's an 'overnight success'.

 

Let me explain...

 

You see, while all the other plants are growing around it, the bamboo plant stays nestled underground.

 

For years ... it just lies in the dirt as life seems to pass it by.

 

And there are no signs of growth above the surface.

 

(You wouldn't even know it's there.)

 

But while it looks asleep, the bamboo is actually growing roots underground.

 

It stretches out to build a well-developed root system. And it will call upon these roots when the time is right...

 

Then, after five long years, the bamboo starts to show signs of life.  

 

It emerges hesitantly from the cold, spring soil at first...

 

But then suddenly, it shoots up - every day faster and faster.

 

That's why it's called a "bamboo shoot".

 

One inch a day. Two inches a day. Three inches a day.

 

Faster than all the other plants around it.

 

Soon, it's shooting skywards at a rate of several feet per day!

 

And within just two months - the bamboo is fully grown...

 

Sometimes 100 feet tall.

 

Incredible, right?

 

The Secret To Overnight Success

 

I believe it's the same with success.

 

You see, people think success should come quickly...

 

They have a go at something for a few weeks - then when they don't see progress, they give up and say:

 

"Oh this doesn't work!"

 

"I tried my best!"

 

"This is a scam."

 

But is that the truth?

 

Or is that just a lie they tell themselves to feel better?

 

You tell me...

 

Anyway. That attitude just tells me they're full of crap.

 

Almost anything worthwhile in life takes time.

 

It took me YEARS before I finally tasted success...

 

When I first got into business, I worked 12 to 14 hours every single damn day for 5 years straight.

 

Not one single day off.

 

And while my friends back then laughed at me.

 

And people told me to give up.

 

And they told me I was wasting my time.

 

I didn't listen.

 

I had a dream and.

 

"I don't care how long it takes me - I'm going to do whatever the f*ck it takes"

 

And that's what I want you to take away from this email .

 

It's hard in the beginning. I remember what it's like.

 

It feels like there's no progress sometimes!

 

But think back to bamboo…

 

What happened after it grew roots?

 

Didn't it shoot up and become one of the strongest and tallest plants of the forest?

 

Think about that.

 

Because...

 

It'll Be The Same For You Too

 

Just like bamboo, once you make your breakthrough, you will grow. Faster and faster.

 

Higher than everyone around you. You'll be unstoppable.

 

And when others call you an overnight success, you can smile to yourself. 

 

Knowing the real secret to your success...

 

Knowing that the copycats and wannabes won't be willing to put in the work that you did to succeed…

 

And you'll be enjoying the view from above.

 

Be like bamboo.

 

 João  Silva

 

P.S. I can't promise you're going to get results within just a few weeks. And I can't promise you that working on your High-Income Skills will dramatically change your life by the end of 2020…

 

But for most of my 7000+ students and mentees, it's always just a matter of time before they get results.

 

If you want to be one of those that enjoy the view from above, click here and join my private High-Income Copywriter masterclass.

 

P.P.S. I can't guarantee this masterclass will be up for much longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dan Lok <dan@highticketsales.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2020, 1:00 PM
Subject: What bamboo taught me about becoming an "overnight success"
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>


-%Dan Luck 

-Dan Lok 

 

This email was sent to: joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com
by: dan@highticketsales.com

422 Richards St, Suite 170 Vancouver British Columbia V6B 2Z4

While I have you here - read this:

If you want to keep getting my emails, where I share business and life lessons, tips and tricks I don't share anywhere else, follow these steps to whitelist my emails.

 

By whitelisting my email, you'll always be the first to get invitations to private beta-test groups, access to new trainings, access to my new books, participate in giveaways, know about my speaking tours, and a lot more too.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment