Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Fwd: my boyfriend's obsessed with keeping plants moist







Hi,

"Hello, my sweet," says she...

That's my girlfriend yesterday talking to her fiddle-leaf fig tree & touch me nots .

She mixes water, calendula oil, tea tree oil and lavender oil into spray bottles from the dollar store, and lovingly spritzes the leaves of his/her 10-ish plants.

Now that the seasons are changing and a mild winter is coming

(thankfully, due to climate change it's going to be mild)...

She's OBSESSED with keeping his/her plants moist.

(Is using "moist" in an email breaking some sort of unspoken rule? The word doesn't gross me out (does it you?).

I really like a few moist things in my life: banana bread, lavender-infused towelettes, my skin after my "easy" 10-step nighttime routine... (the dreaded mask)

She has it in her mind that since the air is now dry – and we're feeling it in our nostrils – that the plants must be choking on the dry air too,

especially at night.

The humidifier came out of the closet. And every day, she fills it to the brim with water.

Then lets it hum and run all day while we're out of the house.

(It helps with my allergies, so I don't mind.)

"So that the plants stay 'happy,'" she says.

She genuinely thinks and worries about his/her house plants – often.

Every day, she whispers sweet nothings to these plants and plays on the stereo music of the 50s.... ( the 1750s).

She's SO grateful to have them in her life.

And that's exactly how I want for you to feel about having your very own InstaFunnel (NstaFunnerFunnel) Starter Pack.

I want you to sign into your account each day (and play)...

get to know it well... (become intimate with it)...

And squeal with glee at your:

  • three(3) months' worth of content for your feed
  • three(3) months' worth of captions DONE – ready to go
  • HOURS saved from doing fifteen(15) pages of hashtag research and fretting out appropriate hashtags
  • three(3) one-click pages already built for you... saving you WEEKS of time & effort

I want you to open up your 647 done-for-you content pieces every day and think:

"Thank the digital g-ds that be  the NstaFunnerFunnel
Starter Pack is in my life!" 🙌

(Too much? A girl/gal can dream 😁)

HOWEVER, The InstaFunnel Starter Pack closes SOON!

Remember: You won't see this offer anywhere else.

❌ It's NOT offered publicly on any of my sites.

❌ And it won't come back as a Black Friday/ Cyber Monday promo, either.

If you're ready for just the essentials for conversions to turn your followers, fans & friends (double OPTin) into high paying, leads, customers and clients...

You'll want to get your own InstaFunnel Starter Pack TODAY for just $147.

My thanks in advance for your trouble, time, attention, energy and consideration.

I hope you love it as much as moist plants. 😉😁😉


Cheers, 😉

~ João & JoAn

P.S. The total value of the NstaFunnerFunnel Starter Pack is $2,694 (based on what my agency charges and my 7 years' experience as an Instagram marketer)...

But it's your today for just $147.

CLICK HERE before the timer hits zero.

P.P.S. I've added a PayPal checkout option if that's your preference - right here.



















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elise Darma <hi@elisedarma.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 11:21 AM
Subject: my boyfriend's obsessed with keeping plants moist
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

  ~ Elise Darma  
  

If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment