Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Fwd: I gotta be honest





Hi,

I want to tell you a little bit about why I started as an Instagram marketer back in 2013-15 time frame.

It wasn't just because it allowed me to work from Bali, or Pattyah finally quit my job that I hated, or actually start living that "influencer" dream life.

Deep down, it was because I really wanted to rebel.

Growing up as a Mormon, RC Muslim fam Goody Two-Shoes, straight-A honor,  student, it's laughable to think of myself as a rebel. ( I was anything but. in pub... Priv it was something else - 'schizo, ' lifestyle )

But today, I can clearly see that growing an fb/ instagram following has allowed me to stick my middle finger up at:

  • the clichรฉ corporate ladder
  • my former ( emotionally manipulative ) boss ๐Ÿ–•
  • routine
  • being told what to do
  • living the white-picket-fence-get-married-at-20 predictable life... 
  • MYSELF – who once believed that the only way to be successful was with an PhD/ MBA and surely not through the Internet... 

No, it was never just about followers, for me.

Deeper down, it was because I really wanted to create freedom,  freedom +,  freedom premium, for myself – that I felt starved of most of my life. Kindda mindlessly drove thru life. 

It was about finally saying "FUDGE OFF!" ( Mormons,  Muslims don't swear ) excuse my superego 'father hunger,'  to anyone who wanted to control my beliefs, control my actions, or control my values etc.

My "big why" is that I needed to prove to myself that I could pave my own path – without a guidebook, a roadmap, or a Higher Being or its spokesmen,  telling me otherwise.

My personal vehicle to get there was fb/ instagram, but there are maaaany ways to pave your own path.

I'm not sure what your situation today is. But I want to ask you ONE question:

WHY do you want to grow on Instagram?

Think about it for a second.

Most likely, there are real reasons. Important reasons.

Goals & objectives,  you want to achieve, things you want to do, people you want to spend time with – and Instagram is simply a means to that end.

So I want to know: What are some of YOUR reasons for wanting to start or grow your business on Instagram?

What is your ultimate goal? Is it the prized,  freedom,  freedom +,  and freedom premium,  in my mind the true wealth,  or something else? 

I know there's a bigger reason behind your plans, your dreams, and your ideas etc.

It's not to get Instagram followers just for the sake of it. ๐Ÿ™…‍♀️ .or... It's not to get fb/ instagram friends,  fans & followers just for the heck of it. ๐Ÿ™…‍♀️ ๐Ÿ™…‍♀️ ๐Ÿ™…‍♀️

> Maybe for you, it's about achieving your goal of giving a TED Talk?

> Maybe it's to boost your revenue, so you can take time off and spend it with your fan,  kids & friends?

> Maybe it's to give yourself a sense of calm, knowing that you're living out your truth and purpose and are thriving vs just surviving?

So, what is it for you?

WHY – really WHY – do you want to grow on Instagram in 2020?

Hit 'reply' and tell me your why...<support@elisedarma.com>

I'd love hearing from you! :)

~Joรฃo & JoAn


P.S. On Monday, I'm dishing my Instagram secrets in a brand new, LIVE training.

Click HERE to add it to your calendar now. ๐Ÿ“†

You won't want to miss it.

Monday will also mark the day I open the doors to my course InstaGrowth Boss... Woman... 

And the FIRST person to join InstaGrowth Boss while I'm live on Monday will get a $500 Amazon gift card.

Don't miss it!

Click HERE to add Monday's training to your calendar now. ๐Ÿ“†





































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elise Darma <support@elisedarma.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 30, 2020, 11:03 AM
Subject: I gotta be honest
To: Joรฃo <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

%Elise


If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment