Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Fwd: I've spent as much as 6k per day on FB ads - watch video of me logging into my account







Hi,

I've spent as much as $6,000 in one day on Facebook ads. I started with just a $20 per day ad spend and it has built up over the years. I used to do organic marketing like Search Engine Optimization, but when I figured out how to do paid marketing, its much easier to scale and expand a business.
 
The reason why is, once you figure out a marketing strategy where you can make a profit on every dollar that you spend, all you have to do is spend more to make more, money that is. Can't make real money, without spending money
 
To learn more, go to www.JoãoSilversmith.com/broker-webinar/ watch the video and call us at the end.
 
If you have been following me then you know...
  • I have been able to meet and learn from people like Daymond John, Kevin Harrington, Frank Kern, Billy Gene,  Robert Herjavec   and other Elite Marketers and biz men
  • I was endorsed by The Original Shark of SharkTank
  • I was interviewed on a TV show 3 times, at least which aired on a CBS affiliate
  • I was on Fox News Channel
  • I was on iHeart Radio XL 106.7 #1 Radio Station
  • I was interviewed by Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com
  • I am  a Fortune/ Forbes.com contributor, have been feature many times
  • I joined the War Room Mastermind, which requires you to generate at least $1 Million per year to join (we're at $1MM / month >>> $100MM)
  • I have some really great stuff coming soon, so stay tuned.
 
If you say yes to any or all of the questions below, then I can help you...
  • Do you want to go on at least 47 days of vacation per year like me, whenever you want to? ( I do 2 vacations a year, they're 6 months a piece. )
  • Do you want to spend more time with your kids, friends and family?
  • Do you want to quit your job?
  • Do you want to work from home or be location independent and still work?
  • Do you want to work for yourself vs others? Be your own boss...
  • Are you sick of working 40-60+ hours per week? (you may have to work 100 hrs a week to avoid working  40-60+ hours for your self, we can automate 90% of it, though)
  • Do you want the freedom to do what you want when you want and in the manner you wish?
 
To learn more, go to www.JoãoSilversmith.com/broker-webinar/ watch the video and call us at the end.

...with BoostMyOnlineBiz.com /silvajoaoa for example...
We have 80 leads per day (permission-based eMail addys), coming in from eight (8) ad campaigns on eight (8) platforms, running simultaneously... each and every day... admittedly a $28K daily AD budget, pls take ADvantage of it for the price of a Hawaiian pizza per day ...a nominal fee ...that's 2,400 leads a month, 28,800 leads a year... coming in from facebook, Google Adwords (YouTube), Yahoo/AOL, MSN/Bing, Solos, Safelist, Banners, Traffic Exchanges/ Rotators, Classifieds & partners etc... think what you can do with all those leads, and if you refer a friend, it gets doubled, for each friend you refer....

My thanks in advance for your time attention and consideration.

Cheers,

João  








---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Phil Smith <makecashtomorrow@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 9:04 AM
Subject: I've spent as much as 6k per day on FB ads - watch video of me logging into my account
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

  Phil
 
  34 East Main Street
Suite 239
Smithtown NY 11787
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment