Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Fwd: Questions about my education





Hello,

There were a couple questions about my education around money that rolled in after my last email, so let me take half a step back and help answer those wider.

The first time I started studying money and how it really works was when I studied under Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi in his Platinum Partnership program back in the late 2000's and into 2010 and currently, as I get updates.

Mar 8, 2020 - Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi make huge amounts of money every time they step on a stage.

Through that time, psst don't tell anybody ...I got access to some super high level people that CONTROL the world, not those that just react to it. Michael Smorch was one of many I learned from through that time (Google if needed), and Tony and Michael talked about 'financial winter' coming and being prepared for tough times.

Since working with Tony, Dean and Michael, I've also done a lot more of my own research on finances and kept a close eye on the things I deem to be important to me, my wife and daughter as we invest and grow our wealth.

When these 2-3 giants (figuratively and literally lol) share information relating to being prepared for winter, they're not talking from a fear based position like the media or most dumb marketers, but from a position of power in terms of being prepared for dire circumstances so you can still win.

I'd like to think everyone receives the information I share here to educate and help in the same way, but we all know you can't please everyone all of the time.

Alas, my mission is to educate and truly help, so I'm gunna keep on keeping on here.

If you want to join my free Facebook Group, Fitness Business CEO's, you can join the conversation over there how other businesses are thinking about this in difficult times. I'm giving away tons of free content to get you through this tough time too.

Join for FREE here

My thanks in advance for you consideration, time and attention.


To Your Abundant Success,


João Antônio dePina-Silva 






















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Sparks <as@fitgro.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 8:00 AM
Subject: Questions about my education
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>


Andrew




Unsubscribe

FitGro™ 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, Washington 98004 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment