Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Fwd: How I became the millennial “side hustle” guy





Hi,

I'd like to tell you a quick story about the moment everything changed in my online business life...

It was actually November of 2015.

I had been running M$$M for a few years at that point, and was really getting to know my readers and what they wanted from the site.

You know what came up over and over?

The people wanted 'Side Hustle' ideas.

Walking dogs, Etsy stores, driving for Uber, flipping stuff on eBay - you name it. etc...

So I did what any good personal finance blogger does: I gave the people what they wanted. I started writing articles about side hustles.

But one thing kept nagging in the back of my mind:

Are these really the best Side Hustles, out there?

Don't get me wrong… extra money is extra money, but what was the best money for your time? What Side Hustles were the easiest to start?

My readers wanted to earn more money in their spare time, so that they could turn pay off debt, save more money, and invest more, and I wanted to give them the best options available.

About that time a funny thing happened.

It was Thanksgiving, and I reconnected with a good friend of mine from high school named Mike Y.

The last I had heard he was a lawyer, but I noticed he now had an online business...

He was a digital marketer running IG/facebook ads for local businesses and working from home while raising his two boys.

I thought it was cool, because when I started M$$M I wasn't making money from the blog yet and had to start a small marketing business to make ends meet, which also included running IG/FB ads.

So we started talking shop fairly regularly.

One day I was talking to him about M$$M, and I mentioned the problem I was having about finding the best Side Hustle for my readers.

I wanted Side Hustles that people could do in their spare time, turn into a full time gig, maybe if they wanted, but most of all - charge a lot of money for.

That's when Mike said something I'll never forget:

"Dude… running IG/ FB ads for businesses is the best side hustle out there, and you do it yourself. Why don't you make a course about that for your readers?"

After we hung up I really started thinking about the idea. Then after a week or so, I decided to see if my readers wanted to learn how to run IG/ FB ads for local businesses as a side hustle.

I posted about it on my IG/ Facebook page… and then the craziness happened:

Hundreds of messages from readers that were like: "YES DO IT BOBBY I WANT TO LEARN."

So I called Mike back and asked him to make the course with me, and the rest is history.

Now we're in year three teaching this side hustle, and I can confidently say this is the most profitable side hustle in the world.

Here's just a few the awesome things we've seen from people who've come through the course:

- One couple replaced their teaching salaries with IG/ FB ad client work, allowing the wife to stay at home with her children (they paid off over $15,000.00 of debt too!)

- A single mom was able to fully replace her income and leave her job to support her children, after going through a divorce. She was even able to relocate to another state to be closer to family.

- Wouldn't it be cool if you could pay for a wedding in cash? One of our students used her new side hustle income to just that. She was also able to cover her honeymoon at an all-inclusive resort.

Over the couple years there have been so many amazing stories of students changing their lives by starting this side hustle. It's been incredible to watch, and we're excited to help more students achieve their financial goals.

That's why we're opening the IG/ FB Side Hustle course on Thursday and offering our biggest SALE ever. That's right, you can save $150 when you join this week!

There's a lot to tell you about it, and I want to make sure that I share all of the details about this course.

It's too much to cover in just one email.

So if you're interested in learning more…keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be emailing you every day this week telling you all about the course and how you can save $150 this week only.

I've had hundreds of people reach out saying they want in… and I want to make sure that everyone who wanted to join gets a chance to do so.

Make sure you keep reading these emails, and I'll tell you everything you need to know so you can start your own IG/ FB Side Hustle…and so you can give yourself a hefty raise.

Talk soon,

Johnny 

PS - If you scrolled to the bottom without reading, here's the important stuff! The IG/ Facebook Side Hustle Course is going on SALE this week only. We open the doors on Thursday and you'll be able to get $150 off the regular price. This is the biggest discount we have ever offered, so make sure you keep an eye on that inbox.









































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 2:33 PM
Subject: How I became the millennial "side hustle" guy
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

~%Bobby
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment