Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Fwd: 0 - 711 Subscribers in 3 Months For My First Freebie







raelyn-tan-about



Hey,


It's RaelynTan & Jon-jon from raelyntan.com & SMARTincomesystems.com, respectively, here from S'pore City/State. :)


When I
released my first freebie, people were attracted to it like bees to honey.

In the first few days, 50 people signed up. In the upcoming 3 months, I had 711 subscribers.

Here's your freebee 

Signup as my guest free (100% FREE!) Never an obligation, whatsoever.

  • Get 50K premium visitors to you site free.
  • Get free 500 subscribers to get you started free.

http://worldprofitassociates.com/?id=5709914

SMARTincomesystems.com

 

Udate/ upgrade 2day 

Worldprofit.biz/?id=5709914

  • Get free 1,000 subscribers to monetize,  by doubling your commissions & bonuses & benefits... 
  • Get 50K visitors to you site free (and 10MM to the site of your choice)....

AND...

I would literally wake up and see that loads and loads of subscribers without me even spending a single cent and only doing minimal promotion.

 

To help, I have created a FREE online workshop to help you grow your traffic and email list in the next 60 days.

It's titled, "3 Key Strategies Behind How I Gained 10,000 Subscribers In The Past 12 Months". :)

Done? Yay you! I am so excited to share with you 3 of my best strategies to grow your traffic and email list.

I promise you, your blog + biz will thank you for signing up for the webinar!

 

For now, here are 3 ways to get more traffic + subscribers that are working really well for me:

 
 

1. Creating epic content and making it go viral on Pinterest.

I enjoy creating content that I KNOW will rock like crazy on Pinterest, and then strategically pin them to get an influx of traffic (and hence subscribers!)

You should too!!

2. Search traffic
 

If you've written content, you def want to optimize them for search engines.

People from Google bounce off pretty quickly, so make sure that your website is optimized to get more subscribers. (I go through how you can do this in my free webinar)

3. Email courses on Facebook groups

Every few years there's a "hot new thing" that offers great engagement and reach. For awhile it was Digg. About a year ago Periscope was the greatest in thing that all the entrepreneurs were flocking to (it's a live video app).

For a few years now, Facebook groups have been the IN thing ever since FB page engagement became close to NIL.

Facebook groups are like a noisy marketplace. Everyone's trying to hawk their wares. You need to be strategic by offering really great stuff in those promo threads and keeping all those groups real organized. Something that has worked for me is building email courses and challenges to stand out from the crowd of promos.
 
 

I hope that this email has given you some great insights on how you can build your list!

 

In corporate world, I was building social traffic and doing email marketing for a co with 15k subscribers. These are some of the exact strategies that got me to 1k subs in 4 months (I'm way past that now). I am so thankful for each and everyone of you, whether you've been with me for just a couple of days or a couple of years.

Do check out this free webinar all about growing your traffic and email list!
 
 

If you want to learn more, click here to sign up for my free webinar and let's GROW your traffic + email list later this week.

Seriously, you don't want to miss this free workshop.

I mean, you could continue on and try stay invisible... OR you could give this webinar a shot and learn some amazing strategies to skyrocket your traffic and list size...

I really hope to see you there, jon :)
 
 

Have a great day ahead, yeah? :)

 
 

P.S: Skipped to the bottom? Sign up for my free webinar, 3 Key Strategies Behind How I Gained 10,000 Subscribers In The Past 12 Months. You'll absolutely LOVE it.

 
 

God bless,

 

Jon-jon

theM@6603I-Dr.com, Orlando Fl 32819 USA


THINK BIG!, Dream big and hustle hard..

New to the community? I'm  Jon-jon from SMARTincomeSystems.com & I'm with Ray, Raey from raelyntan.com. We've been blogging for over 20 years, collectively have an academic background in computer science, marketing, did content marketing, information security, systems administration, systems programming/ analysis and social media in the corporate world, and now have a fans, friends & following of about 50k+ give or take, bloggers & online entrepreneurs over 200K+ page reads a month. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship, digital marketing, building empires online and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business and security consulting biz. 'bout $1.5M/ yr:)

Visit My Site:

★ SMARTincomesystems.com .and./ .or. Visit Her Website, Do...

★ Join The Free FB Mastermind Group

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 
 
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: joao desilva <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 12:59 PM
Subject: Fwd: 0 - 711 Subscribers in 3 Months For My First Freebie
 
 
 
 
 
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2019, 11:42 AM
Subject: 0 - 711 Subscribers in 3 Months For My First Freebie

%Ray-raelyn :)

New to the community? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. :)

 

Visit My Website



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment