Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Fwd: How much can a blogger make per month?




Hi!

With so much "stuff" floating around the internet, how do get to the bottom of this question? What's the bottomline?

The funny thing is most people don't really have the faintest clue or idea, when it comes to the potential for Blogging + Biz.

People ask me these questions all the time:

"Wait! You actually make money Blogging? Like enough money to pay your mortgage?" You have a tough time explaining what you do, for a living : it appears you have no visible signs of anykind of support...

That is something that I've been asked more times than I can count over the years. I'd be rich  if I had $1 solely, for each person that asked that question.

And believe it or not, it still bothers me a little.

I guess it's because a lot of people don't realize that Blogging  + Biz, is a career or an Encore Career,  and can be a very profitable and lucrative, one too!

I remember when I first got the idea that I wanted to pay our mortgage with earnings from my Blog + Biz. I think I picked our mortgage because it feels like if you can pay that every month, you feel financially secure. Same with student loans, which I've paid back in 5 years...

The thing was, I knew that my blog + biz, could provide that kind of income and a whole lot more... but, I had no idea how to make the most of it, where to start and how to keep leveling it up, you know expanding and scaling up....

The only problem was (and this was a BIG problem), I had no idea how to make the most of it.

Ten plus years ago when I started my blog + biz, I was just writing and trying to figure everything out as I went at the same time.

I started on the wrong platform, had no real plan, and wasted a lot of time making mistakes, by trial & error, that I chalk up now to "learning experiences".

I knew I could be successful in blogging + biz, but I really had no idea how I was going to make that happen or actualize it.

There was no road map, very few really successful bloggers to emulate, or courses that showed you how to do it.

I spent 1000's of hours reading message boards and Facebook groups, and picked up bits and pieces 'klooged' it together, along the way.

Ultimately I figured things out.

My blog + biz grew to the point where I was consistently earning $30,000/mo. + (from Blogging + Biz alone).

John even wrote monthly income reports documenting our income journey starting in 'bout 2017 (although we were making that income from blogging + biz, for a couple years before that).

This type of income changed our lives in amazing ways...

It gave us freedom, freedom + & freedom premium: peace of mind, equanimity, tranquility and a business that offered some amazing perks.

The crazy thing about what I figured out was that it was something that many others could do too.

I knew a lot of you, were struggling (new ones or newbbies:especially) because they were missing some key information, strategies and tactics.

I realized I could show other bloggers how to be successful if they were willing to put in the work, pay their dues if you will and succeed.

That is why I developed Blogging + Biz Blastoff 2.0.

It's an organized 30-Day system broken down into 4 weeks of coursework that shows exactly what it takes to be a successful blogger. 30 years of experience boiled down to 30 days...

I poured everything I had into creating something that would take away all the mystery and show what successful bloggers were doing to make it happen.

Here's what we cover in Blogging + Biz Blastoff 2.0 (for short Bloggin' Blastoff 2.0):

Week 1 - Content

Writing Mouth-Watering Blog Posts That Will Flood Your Blog With Traffic

Photography For Bloggers - What Bloggers Need To Know About Photography

Video For Bloggers - What Bloggers Need To Know About Video

Everything Bloggers Need to Know About YouTube

Everything Bloggers Need to Know About Pinterest

Everything Bloggers Need to Know About Instagram

Everything Bloggers Need to Know About Twitter

Everything Bloggers Need to Know About Facebook

Week 2 - Traffic

Building Your Traffic Engine: Search Engine Optimization

Building Your Traffic Engine: Social Media

Turbocharge Your Reach: Sharing & Comment Threads

Your Blog Post Promotion System

Growing Your Most Valuable Asset: Your Email List

Running Paid Ads For Traffic: How To Get Started

Week 3 - Becoming a professional blogger

The Motivational Boost

Laying the Foundations of Blogging Success

Building The Ideal Blog: Your Layout & Design Blueprint

Mastering The Business Of Blogging, Part I: Business Structures, Tax & Insurance

Mastering The Business Of Blogging, Part II: Contracts, Mailing Addresses, Domain Privacy & Common Mistakes

How To Stay Out Of Trouble: A Crash Course In Compliance

Living The Pro Blogger Lifestyle, Part 1: Event Coverage

Living The Pro Blogger Lifestyle, Part 2: Blogging Conferences

The Fast Track To Success: Getting Your Name Out There

Week 4 - Monetization (Making Money)

Your Blog Income Systems: An Overview

Your Inexhaustible Income Stream: Mastering Email Pitching

Your Blog Income Systems, Part I: Sponsored & Guest Posts

Your Blog Income Systems, Part II: Affiliate Marketing

Your Blog Income Systems, Part III: Product Creation & Sales

Your Blog Income Systems, Part IV: Social Media, Photos & Video

Your Blog Income Systems, Part V: Display Ads

Your Blog Income Systems, Part VI: Bonus Income Streams

Blogging + Biz Blastoff 2.0, our premium Blogging  + Biz program, is only open for enrollments for a few more days. It starts on the 1st!

Due to the Covid-19 ongoing world events, we are offering a very special discount of $100 off this month (Blogging + Biz Blastoff 2.0 has never been less). Try PIF projects...

We even are including an extra special bonus (available immediately) for those students that choose the "pay upfront" or PIF option. It's a bonus that will help you, give you what you need to get up and running and get you up to speed quickly on helping you get traffic to your blog + biz and make money immediately, then pay us as you go....

See what it takes to create a real business with a blog (and maybe people will be confused how you're able to create such a great life with your blog too Come, Now let's Find your Freedom,  Freedom + and  Feedom Premium, NOW!)

Have a nice day!

Enjoy your week!

AND the 4th of July, weekend...

Regards,

JoAn(& João(John))

P.S. If you haven't started your blog yet, we have a quick and easy set of instructions here. If you sign up through our link, you'll get some great bonuses too!

P.P.S. We're expecting a very large class, so we may have to limit enrollments if/when we reach capacity. We start on July 1st.

















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Heather & Pete Reese <reese@itsalovelylife.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 7:11 PM
Subject: How much can a blogger make per month?
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

Hi,

Checkpon t'is NOW!

Best

Heather & Pete Reese

P.S. If you haven't started your blog yet, we have a quick and easy set of instructions here. If you sign up through our link, you'll get some great bonuses too!

P.P.S. We're expecting a very large class, so we may have to limit enrollments if/when we reach capacity. We start on July 1st.





Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 1243, Bonsall, California 92003

No comments:

Post a Comment