Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Monday, January 11, 2021

Fwd: 50+ Of The Best Money Saving Ideas For 2021




Hello!

How are you?

Finding new money saving ideas can be a life changing idea or thing just for you!

I know it can be hard at times, especially these times and if you are already living frugally. But, this list includes many ways to save money on a tight shoestring budget, to.

Learning how to save money, no matter what your situation is, can help you:

  • Stop living paycheck to paycheck (my wife worked for paychex.com)
  • Pay off your debt(s)
  • Go down to one income
  • Save for a vacation, staycation
  • Put more in your emergency fund, create a $1,000 efund
  • Start investing more, money to make it work as hard as you do
  • Have more flexibility in yourshoestring  budget

No matter what your reason is, this post has money saving ideas for everyone. You can get out of a bad cycle and start living the life you want, the life you dreamed of.

Like I said, I know saving can be hard at times.

I remember getting frustrated at times when I was paying off my student loan(s) debt(s) $38K+ wife ($50K+ husband). I was saving every last dollar I made to put towards my debt, while lots of the people around me were spending money like crazy.

From the outside, it looked like they were having more fun, but I have no idea if they were taking on debt, living paycheck to paycheck, or paychex to paychex,  spending because they were stressed, etc.

I learned that I had to focus on my own goals, & objectives, which was paying off my debt(s). Once I hit my goal,and objective I kept practicing many of the same money saving ideas that I used to pay off my debt. That's how I was able to quit my job, become a full-time blogger, travel full-time, be location independent and more.

Learning how to save money opens you up to new possibilities. Set goals & objectives  for yourself along the way, and think about how saving money will change your life. Focus on those persons, places &  things to keep you going.

What I love about learning how to save money is that you can take it one idea at a time.

Look through this list of money saving ideas and pick one or two that make sense for you. Pay attention to how much you're saving, and let that motivate you to try other money saving ideas on this list.

Please head to 50+ Of The Best Money Saving Ideas For 2021 to read the full article.

Thanks!

João from MakingSenseofCents

-------------------------------------------

Related content with more money saving ideas:





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 9:18 AM
Subject: 50+ Of The Best Money Saving Ideas For 2021
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment