Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Monday, January 11, 2021

Fwd: My 2020 Business And Life Review




Hey!

Welcome to the 2020 Business +and Life Review.

2020 was a different kind of year, and I'm sure nearly everyone would agree with that statement.

It was a tough year for a lot of people, and I completely understand.

WE, stood up all night New Years eve to make sure it was in fact the end of 2020 & it was in my rear view mirror  and it wasn't coming back! LOL!

In today's post, we talk about:

  • A family update. We feel very grateful for the life that we get to live, but it was a hard year for us too.
  • Our travel in 2020 (obvious hint, it slowed down a bit but we completed our longest sailing passage yet)
  • 2020 Business +Blog Year In Review. Here, we talk about what was done in 2020, where we are with affiliate marketing and sponsorship results etc., my plans : what I'm doing to grow my Biz + Blog in 2021, and more; essentially how to get there from here.
  • The Business, + Blog, and life goals & objectives, for this year 2021.

We hope you enjoyed this 2020 and the 2020  year in review blog post. It's always interesting putting these types of blog posts together so that I can reflect on the previous year.

And, it's nice to take a look at it once this next coming year is over as well.

Please head to 2020 Business and Life Review to read the whole blog post.

How was 2020 for you? Hit reply or send me an email and let me know!

Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>,   

João A. Silva <João@makingsenseofcents.com>   and/or

João A. d'Silva < joaoa.dsilva2021@gmail.com >

Thanks!


Cheers,


  João  


PS:

Note: If you want to follow my travels and life more, please follow me on Instagram as that's where I post more personal content.

-------------------------------------------------

Related content:




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 3:13 PM
Subject: My 2020 Business And Life Review
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

And, it's nice to take a look at it once this next coming year is over as well.

Please head to 2020 Business and Life Review to read the whole blog post.

How was 2020 for you? Hit reply and let me know!

Note: If you want to follow my travels and life more, please follow me on Instagram as that's where I post more personal content.

-------------------------------------------------

Related content:



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment