Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Monday, January 11, 2021

Fwd: The Secret to Life-Transforming Learning








Hi,

It was a question that made me pause.

"What qualifies you to speak on this topic?" The answer – "Nothing but everything."

Education can be "learned" in the classroom but the reality is that nothing happens until it is put into practice. The "doing".

Educators are everywhere. And many have never left school. I was one of those. And one day I left my teaching career behind. I wanted to discover the real world. I wanted to learn and I felt something was missing.

"He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches." – George Bernard Shaw

You have the gift of experience and life learning, now it's time to create something and share that with the world.

Read my latest blog post here

Cheers,



João 





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Silva <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 5:30 PM
Subject: Fwd: The Secret to Life-Transforming Learning
To: 






---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 4:06 PM
Subject: The Secret to Life-Transforming Learning
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Jeff

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620

No comments:

Post a Comment