Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Fwd: How to write blog posts with flawless english








Hey hon,


It's Raelyn here!


Yesterday, someone emailed me asking what tool I use to help with my grammar while writing.


Side note: English is my first language. I was raised bilingual (most people in Singapore, where I'm from, are).


But well, it's still a really great question.


I am not afraid to admit that I sometimes waste spend a little too much time obsessing over the quality of my blog posts.


Most of my posts have close to 100 iterations. It isn't just limited to my blog posts… When I first created my site, my logo had 87 iterations! No joke.


I'm much better in this aspect now, thankfully. *wipes sweat*


I remember being blown away when I first discovered Grammarly.


Grammarly is every perfectionist's dream!


When I found Grammarly, I changed 5,000+ spelling and grammatical mistakes in my blog posts on the spot.


Nowadays, I'm not so extreme – so if you see errors here and there, please pardon me. I must say that it was very gratifying to fix all the errors.


Click here to check out Grammarly; it's free!


I believe that Grammarly is a great tool to have if English is not your first language, especially if you are not very proficient in English yet.


Grammarly works to help you edit your blog posts, emails, and even your Facebook statuses to remove any language errors, so what's not to love? 🙂


I hope that you'll find this review helpful.


Most importantly, do use Grammarly to improve your writing. :)


My thanks in advance for your trouble, 
 energy, time, attention and consideration. 

 
God bless,

Jon-jon

P.S. Don't need Grammarly yet because you haven't actually started your blog? Sign up for my "How to Start a Profitable Blog The Right Way" webinar for step-by-step training if you want start your blog + biz right... while it's still available! 










---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 11:12 AM
Subject: How to write blog posts with flawless english
To: jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

 
Raelyn

Visit my website
Join the free FB Group
Prefer reading a blog post to start your blog instead?

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment