Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

RE: 10k followers in 3 months!! 👏🏻





Hey,

What do a clinical psychologist, pet apparel brand, jeweller, street artist and home decorator have in common?

....

They're all crushing it on Instagram with the methods taught in The Instagram Ivy League!

But don't take my word for it,

Danelia @gnocchiandgoma (pet apparel brand) said:

"Before I started Alex's course I was so confused about how to gain followers, how to engage with other people and how to increase the engagement on my own posts. After taking the course I grew to 10k followers in just 3 months!

By adopting Alex's methods, I was able to build a community of dog lovers who are always supportive of our products and our posts. It actually resulted in a collaboration with an artist in Miami, the products were made and totally sold out!"

Darin @doctordarinbergen (clinical psychologist) said:

"When I first created my Instagram I really didn't know what I was doing. I was stressing a lot about what to post and how to find the right people. I knew there was ways to grow but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Alex's course helped me understand the framework on how to actually build my Instagram account. I've gone from 100 to 7500 in less than a year with really targeted and organic followers. This was really important for me since I'm doing it for my business, I didn't want vanity numbers. I wanted followers that were actually engaged and finding benefit from my content.

I've been blown away by the engagement I get, the amount of DMs and even invites to speak on podcasts!"

Dede @dedebandaid (street artist) said:

"The course helped me the most with follower growth and getting more engagement. It's definitely the best online course I ran into when searching for answers. It's professional, easy to follow and so to the point. Alex really understand your needs and cares about what you do. And the results speak for themselves!

Last but not least, Alex's tutorials, videos and teaching techniques are done so perfectly. Sound, voice, lighting and presentation - it all makes it so easy and fun!"

Gail @lovemyhouseblog (home decorator) said:

"Prior to starting your course my biggest struggle was everything! It was all pretty confusing. The course helped with follower growth, retention and engagement.

Your courses are concise and get to the point and have lots of important advice and tips. My increased number of followers and good engagement has driven traffic to my blog and opened up collaboration opportunities!"

Shan @blessedbemagick (jeweller) said:

"My biggest struggle with Instagram prior to taking the course was gaining relevant followers efficiently without spending all day on Instagram because I have the rest of my business to run!

The course helped me the most by implementing a sound, legitimate strategy & process to gain relevant followers far faster than my previous rate! I now have more web traffic and sales from this channel!"


As you can see it truly doesn't matter what niche you're in,

Instagram CAN and WILL work for you when you implement the right strategy.

Ready to see the same success on your account and in your business?

Enroll in the Instagram Ivy League!

I've got it allll laid out for you, step by step.

But don't wait too long, friend...

Tomorrow at 11:59 pm PST (or when the clock below hits zero) the price INCREASES to $497 (and again to $597 on Sept 6th!)

While still well worth the cost, I don't want you to miss out on $200 in savings - this offer will NOT be extended!

Click here to save $200 and get ready to add your name to the list of Instagram success stories!

Cheers, 

João

Scrolled to the bottom? The Instagram Ivy League has proven to help business owners from all different niches succeed. No matter what your business is, this course can help you crush your goals! Sign up now to save $200!








---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Tooby <hello@alextooby.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 31, 2019, 11:30 AM
Subject: 10k followers in 3 months!! 👏🏻
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>




Alex Tooby
Instagram Strategist & Educator

Scrolled to the bottom? The Instagram Ivy League has proven to help business owners from all different niches succeed. No matter what your business is, this course can help you crush your goals! Sign up now to save $200!

Update your info | Unsubscribe | PO Box 1406 STN Main, Squamish, British Columbia V8B0A9

No comments:

Post a Comment