Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Fwd: Fake it till you make it Redo sorry João the link was bad








Hi,


Wow just tested the link and it didn't work.

Sorry! I totally FAILD on that ONE.

here is the working link:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=523742661753659

If you get a link from me and it doesn't work! 
could you send me a message to let me know?
(¡¿(A watch party!? Ask him how many watches, he sold!?LOL)?!)

I Want to be able to send you good stuff that I find Like:

1. Tips on target marketing
2. Copywriting tips stuff that I learn through the Affiliate Institute
3. Great videos from Awesome speakers
4. Quotes to keep you Motivated
5. Stuff that you may have missed that can up your game

I Am here to help you, to be great!
Let Me know, What you need!

Next, I will be talking about Gratitude and why it is important.


See you on the Net!

   João  




















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Rowland <discover@alextrowland.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 6:09 AM
Subject: Fake it till you make it Redo sorry João the link was bad
To: João <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

-Alex
Alexander Rowland, 3215 Catawba Drive, 95682, Cameron Park, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment