Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Friday, November 1, 2019

Fwd: Blogging is tough work, but these links will help









Hey again,

Do you ever have those days when you feel completely drained and lost? Maybe a little hungry? In need of a good cuddle?

Oh the up and downs of the blogging life.

Trust me, I get those all the time. Some days, I feel like the queen of all things 'blog', with an ego the size of a five taco food baby. Other days, I'm one email rejection away from pressing 'delete' on everything I've spent years building.

It sucks!

But you know what helps? Knowing that you're not alone. So that's what this email is about – providing support! I'm here for you, and every struggle/worry you have, I've probably had the exact same.

In fact, back in October (maybe after a glass of wine or two), I got SO fed up with the lack of thorough blogging resources out there that I rage quit and just decided to create my own. I called it the "No BS Guide to Travel Blogging", because in my mind, the available resources were vague, scrimpy on details and just generally unhelpful. Side note: I also called it Blogtoberfest, because I like beer and puns. Heh.

Now, you might have read a post or two from this series already, but I recommend starting from the beginning. It's a lot to read, but I promise you'll find tips and tricks that most guides don't cover.

Hundreds of bloggers have used these free guides to grow their blog, so I hope you find value in them too!

That's a lot to dig into, so I'll stop yapping.

Let me know which post you found the most helpful!

Talk soon,


--João  












---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christina from Happy to Wander <hello@happytowander.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Blogging is tough work, but these links will help
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Hey again João,

Christina



Stalk me on social media for real-time updates:

Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Website
Unsubscribe | 1812 N Columbia Blvd Suite C15-669334, Portland, OR 97217

No comments:

Post a Comment