Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Fwd: Last chance offer





Hello,


I've given you 3 days since my training session, and by now, you're either in or you're out.

I know this isn't for anyone, and I can't force you, but the value is undeniable and if you're looking to get started trading or take your performance to the next level, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.

I'm not like other traders. I'm not like other educators.

I'm better than them, and I can prove it just based on the success of my members.

At the end of the day, it's about you and your profits.

I'm going to do whatever it takes to give you the best chance of succeeding.

All you have to do is take that next step.

Your last chance for huge savings is here and it goes away now!

All the best, Jon














---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jason Bond <jason@jasonbondpicks.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 9:42 PM
Subject: Last chance offer
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

 

 Unsubscribe from all RagingBull Emails

62 Calef Hwy #233 Lee, New Hampshire 03861 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment