Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Monday, December 2, 2019

Fwd: closinngggg time.. 🎶





It's the last chance for romance... 
   Last chance to dance...
      Last dance  for love...
Last dance
Last chance, for love
Yes, it's my last chance, for romance, tonight
I need you, by me,… More 
(The Disco movement peaked in 1978-79)
(I loved it when Selena sang it...
(I'm dating myself,this was before my time, but I digress...)

..You don't have to go home but you can't stay hereeee...

ok but who actually remembers this song from Semisonic?? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8  

(Semisonic is an American alternative rock band formed in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1995.)


..or the disco era song by the late Donna Summers 

If you grew up in the 70's or 90's you know what I'm talking about 😂

70's & 90's hits aside.. my Black Friday/ Cyber Monday
 

 Sale is officially coming to an end!

>> CLICK HERE TO SHOP THE SALE BEFORE IT'S GONE <<

Here's one last reminder on what's up for grabs & some FAQs if you've got questions!

RECAP

1. Instagram Audits - $99 (Retail $199)

  • 3 Page PDF with 'Pass', 'Fail', or 'Needs Work' grades in 6 categories
  • Customized advice on how to improve / optimize each section
  • Strategy Suggestions for your unique account

ORDER AN AUDIT

2. The Instagram Ivy League + a FREE Audit - $397 (Retail $697)

  • 1 Custom Instagram Audit
  • 10 Strategically Designed Modules
  • 63 Step by Step Video Tutorials
  • 365 Days of VIP Support
  • 3 Monetization Guides
  • 8 Interactive Workbooks
  • 4 Plug & Go Excel Sheets

ENROLL IN THE IG IVY LEAGUE


FAQ's

1. Should I get an Instagram Audit if my account is new / old?

Yes! The Instagram Audit is for all accounts - if you're new, great! That means, with my help you'll be off to a strong start and not have to figure everything out on your own.

If you've had your account for a while, the Audit is perfect for you as well because I bet you've gotten comfortable and aren't aware of the inefficiencies in your account. I'll help point them out so you can optimize and start seeing better results!

2. Can I ask follow up questions if I have any, after I receive the Instagram Audit?

Follow up support is not included in your purchase however my advice within the audit will be straight to the point and direct. I will tell you exactly what you need to do to see results and it'll leave no room for questions.

If you still have some questions, my team can direct you to a resource that will help clarify any of the points I made within the Audit.

Don't worry - you'll feel totally empowered after the audit, not confused!

3. How do I know The Instagram Ivy League will actually work for me / my account?

I have designed the course to work for every niche, language and location. The principles are all the same no matter what you're posting, what your end goal is, or how crazy and unique your account is.

The tutorials are crafted in a way that not only shows you what to do, but explains WHY you're doing it. When you know that 'why' it's much easier to understand how to apply the concepts to your unique account.

Remember, if you pay in full you will also have access to the VIP support group where you can ask all the questions you have pertaining to your specific account. You will not have to go it alone!

4. Will the course be updated as Instagram changes?

Yes! Instagram is constantly evolving and putting out new features so The Instagram Ivy league will be updated to reflect that.

5. I'm pretty comfortable with Instagram, will this course teach me anything new?

Absolutely! The Instagram Ivy League doesn't just teach you how to post on Instagram or select hashtags, it teaches you how to use the platform as a real marketing tool that actually boosts your business goals and revenue.

By the end of the course you will feel confident in your skills as a marketer, not just an "instagrammer".

6. How long will it take to see growth / results?

The answer to this is entirely up to you. If you enroll in The Instagram Ivy League but fail to implement any of the practices, you won't see results. However, if you watch the videos and implement the steps you can start seeing Instagram growth in as soon as 24 hours!

In fact, I have had many students tell me that by making one small tweak from module 1, they've seen an influx of new followers & engagement almost instantly!

7. I don't have time right now, can I enroll now but start later?

Yes! The Instagram Ivy League is a self-paced course so you do not need to complete anything by a certain time.

Your purchase includes lifetime access to the course content so if you don't have time to focus on the course now, it (and I!) will be there waiting for you when you are.

8. Is this course for business owners only?

Not at all! While I tend to gear my trainings towards business owners and how they can use Instagram to ultimately make money (who doesn't want more income?!) the methods inside The Instagram Ivy League can be used for any type of Instagram account.

If you simply want to grow a following, create better Instagram Stories, or take better photos this course is still for you!

9. Do you have a refund policy?

You bet! You have up to 14 days to request a refund. However due to the digital nature of the course it is required that you provide proof that you implemented the methods outlined in the trainings. If you don't see any results, I will happily give you a full refund.

10. Why am I waiting any longer?

I have no idea!! Click here to enroll before the price increases!

ENROLL IN THE IG IVY LEAGUE

or

ORDER AN AUDIT FOR JUST $99

--João

IG Strategist & Tactician, Professor 







Alex Tooby
Instagram Strategist, Educator
& Founder of The Instagram Ivy League

Update your info | Unsubscribe | PO Box 1406 STN Main, Squamish, British Columbia V8B0A9

No comments:

Post a Comment