Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fwd: (Important) - Your Profit Training Is Ready... (Hurry)







Hey,
I am not sure if you go my message from the other day or not, but I never want to
leave anyone out so I figured I would shoot you another email today about my new
training that I am doing EXCLUSIVELY for my students... you're invited.

Watch this quick video (and save your spot now) because this training isn't available
forever.... in fact, I don't honestly know how long I will be able to provide this to you.


Here's what you'll learn
- The 3 reasons people are FAILING at email marketing
- The one single solution you need to build your email marketing business
- The BEST way to build your list (fast)
- How to take advantage of the massive amount of mobile traffic online
Plus so much more!

I will be giving away some cash prizes (because I love to reward people who love
learning) plus I will be dropping some amazing knowledge for you!

See you there!

Jon-jon

Team Lead eMail Marketeer
#nevergiveup
PS: We all know EVERYTHING is going Mobile right now online. Most users
are using their phone to do everything. I've discovered a simple way to leverage
that into insane results... I'll show you how I am doing it!


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: (Profit) Anthony Morrison <anthony@morrisonpublishing.com>
Date: Thu, May 30, 2019 at 2:06 PM
Subject: (Important) - Your Profit Training Is Ready... (Hurry)
To: Jon Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
%Anthony Morrison
Lead Email Marketer
#nevergiveup 

Morrison Publishing, LLC, Madison, MS 39110

No comments:

Post a Comment