Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Friday, May 31, 2019

Fwd: Multiply your results with this ONE thing







Hey


I wanted to write this email to share something I've learnt with you.


Some time ago I got burnt out from working online. *cue shocked gasping from the crowd* It's somewhat all consuming if you're like me!

A PERFECTIONIST!


Blogging gets tiring after a while. It happens to the best of us.


Then, I had the opportunity to go on the holiday of my life - and I went for it.


I went for a 5-month holiday to the USA and toured the country. Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, New York, DC, Buffalo, Charlottesville, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco were just some of the places I went to.


After that, I felt so refreshed and gained so much clarity on how to move my blog biz forward.


But what happens when you're gone from your biz?


The best way to always seem to be ONLINE? AUTOMATION.


Today I'm talking how important automation is. Yes, it isn't as scary as it seems :)


Most of the stuff I post on social media are planned WAY in advance. My posts are written WAY in advance.


I use tools like the in-built Facebook Page scheduler. The pins I pin on Pinterest are also automated with Tailwind (free month here)
loop my blog posts to be tweeted out with the Revive Old Posts Plugin. Even my subscribers get some emails that are scheduled with Convertkit (free month of Convertkit here).


Obviously you can't automate everything because you always need a personal touch in your blog and business. The work still has to be done.


But it can be done efficiently.


There are certain aspects of your business that you should keep personal and real-time, definitely. But the rest? The menial work? Automate it away!


If there's one thing you have to learn today, know that you don't always have to be online if you master the power of automation.


Here are some of the ways you can automate your business:

  • Creating advertising campaigns that run on autopilot and gets you fresh leads everyday
  • Scheduling some of your social media posts and be active on social media while you're asleep
  • Writing your posts in advance and scheduling them
  • Sending regular emails that are SUPER helpful to your list
  • Building a sales funnel and sending automated emails to targeted subscribers and convert them into buyers


In fact, I now have more time to interact with my readers and customers in real-time and be personal with them.


Recommended Resources


It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week.

1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?


2. Need more traffic and subscribers?


3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:


I hope this email will challenge you to look for fresh ways to detach yourself from your business - so that you can spend your time serving your readers and customers much better!


You'll find yourself with sososo much more time to talk to actual people. :)


Peaceful vibes and a successful blog + biz,

Jon-jon




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Fri, May 31, 2019 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Multiply your results with this ONE thing
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

 jon, its Raelyn here from raelyntan.com  

Raelyn :) says...

New to the community? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. Great to meet you! :)

Visit My Website
Join The Free FB Mastermind Group
Work With Me
Tools I Recommend (+ Bonuses!)

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment