Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Fwd: Insiders Only: How to Make Your Next Vegas Trip Really Shine





Hi Insiders,

I just got back from an amazing trip to Vegas with some friends and still haven't caught up on my beauty sleep.

We stayed in a MASSIVE suite, ate some fantastic food, and I got to cruise around the strip wearing a money suit (don't judge me).
Yes, Bruce, my friend actually wore this.

And like always, I did it for a fraction of the cost. But this time it wasn't because of points or miles.

I've been going to Vegas pretty frequently over the last few years and have been fortunate enough to make some valuable connections with people who have influence. Especially when it comes to hotels.

And starting today I want to share them with you to help you get access to similar opportunities at a discount. Because everybody deserves to experience a suite with 2 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a sauna.

We are hoping to roll this out to everyone in the near future but are going to test it with you, my Insiders, first.

So, if you are heading to Vegas and want to book some once in a lifetime experiences at a fraction of the cost, shoot me an email and I'll happily introduce you to some of my contacts there.

No up-charges, no fees, no BS. Just a connection to the people I use to make Vegas trips really shine.
Ready for our next convention?

Happy Vegas Travels,

Jon-jon

P.S. Never been to Vegas? You'll want to check out my 20 things to know before arriving.
Xtreme travel.ibuumerang.com

P.P.S. You can buy your own money suit here.


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bryce Conway <bryce@10xtravel.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 4:59 PM
Subject: Insiders Only: How to Make Your Next Vegas Trip Really Shine
To: Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


%Bryce

Conway Media LLC, 1870 Northwest Blvd, Suite E, Columbus, Ohio 43212, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment