Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

RE: Missed you yesterday! Did you miss me?





Hey!

We missed you yesterday on Darren's training. 😢

It was such a hit… sample of 100+ comments:
All%20Three%20Testimonialsv3
...that we convinced Darren to extended it.


But, just for one more day only!

So, if you still want access to this special training... Lucky You!
GO HERE ASAP

More details from Darren's previous email below.

Hope to see you on the training Friend!
I'll be online ready to chat with you! 🎉


Jon-jon
-Ali (Friend)


#BeTheException

#nevergiveup



Hey there!👋

You've already proven to me that you are an action-taker. 


And someone who is seeking the abundance successful advantage.

Many people had the opportunity....
You took advantage of it, Friend.

You are my kind of achiever—a leader, an influencer.

My mission is just that:
To positively influence influencers with infinite influence, especially the infamous influentials.

Since you've proven you care about your abundant success…


I want to offer you an invitation to join me in something special.

I'm hosting an invite-only private broadcast training.


Streamed from my private residence in San Diego...

I will be sharing turn - key insights to help you get to the next level.

This is by invitation-only… and I am inviting YOU!

insider-secrets

Friend, this is for high-achievers only.
(Or those who aspire to be.)

Does that describe you?


If so, go here now ← quick, limited capacity.

Training will last about an hour.


And can significantly change the rest of your life.

I'm not BSing.
I'm not a BSing kinda guy.

Nor am I MSing ...

I'm not a MSing kinda guy.

Or even PhD Sh!+ ...

I'm not a PhD Sh!+ing kinda guy...

(Hope you know that by now.)

In that hour...
I reveal the three most highly-guarded methods...


Today's most prominent super-achievers use to create their extraordinarily abundant success.

As you know I spent the last 25 years up close and personal with the greatest achievers of our lifetime.

I only wish I had a dollar every time someone asked me...

"HOW is that they...
...never seemed rushed or stressed?
...have such boundless energy all day?
...take so much vacation time?
...have such a vibrant family life?
...keep close with so many friends?
WHILE...
...getting 10X, 50X, 100X or 1000X more accomplished, biz wise than everyone else?"

"How? How? How?" I hear constantly.

Well...
That is what I'm going to finally answer for you.

And here is what I can promise you...
(If you apply these three insider top secrets)

It will multiply your output and results
WITHOUT HAVING TO WORK HARDER, just smarter.

How does that sound, Friend?

Oh, and I can promise it because...
I've proven them to work in my own life, I have a proven track record.

And everyone I have revealed these methods to.

They work. BIIIIIIIG TIME!!

Hear me now...
If you are a striver, driver and quintessinal achievement seeker:
This is that 'unfair' abundant success advantage you've been looking for.

But you gotta sign-up and show up Friend.
And the race is on, starting NOW:
REGISTER FOR PRIVATE TRAINING HERE


Attendance is complimentary, but capacity is limited.

I don't do these private trainings often.
Each time they fill up and close out quickly.

Friend, I just wouldn't want to leave you behind.


So, go grab your spot now, here.

See you on the training!


Jon


#BeTheException

#nevergiveup

P.S. Yes, you can invite teammates and peers. Just alert them right away.

Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Send them this link: DarrenHardyBroadcast.com

The Biz Evangelist


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ali Ray <ali@helpme.darrenhardy.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 4:41 PM
Subject: Missed you yesterday!
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

------------------Forwarded message------------------
From: Darren Hardy <Darren@DarrenHardy.com>
To: CONTACT.EMAIL
Subject: Jon I have something for you!

-Darren

Ali (Friend)

Ali

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment