Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Fwd: wow… this is wild...


Hi,

I just knew it!

That opening up free access to The Bruce Almighty Encounter
on DarrenDaily yesterday would be life-changing for people.
It certainly was for me!

But the reaction was more wild (and inspiring) than I'd hoped.

The Almighty Encounter

Now it's your turn.
Go to: BruceAlmightyEncounter.com

There, I'll introduce you to the man who changed my life.
The man who helped me create the impact, influence and lifestyle I have today.

His name is William.
He was 101 years old when I met him.
And one of the most successful people I have ever met.

Wealthy? Sure.
Influential and respected? Undoubtedly.
Kind, generous and gracious? Incredibly so.

But it was his wisdom.
His insight on life, success and what it is to leave a legacy.

Profound truths I never understood or grasped, fully.
Until I met this man.

And now I want to introduce him to you.
I will walk you through the BruceAlmighty Encounter I had with him.

And most importantly, what he handed me.
This paper right here:
Blueprint
It's his blueprint for exactly how he built legendary life.

It will help you build yours too.
It has mine.

Now fair warning...
This is stored in our (paid-access) DH Training Vault.
I am pulling it out for world-wide (and f-r-e-e) access.
But for one week only.

Experience the encounter asap.
It's about 90-minutes in total.

Less than what most spend on social media and TV a day.
Skip that and do this instead today (or at least this weekend).

Nuff said (I hope).
Take the trip here.

Enjoy!

Jon-jon

#nevergiveup
#BeTheException

P.S. If you have a team, family other success-minded friends...
You can share this with them (f-r-e-e) by sending them this link: BruceAlmightyEncounter.com

But please remember...
It does go back into The Vault (paid membership) after the weekend!



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Darren Hardy <Darren@darrenhardy.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 9:25 AM
Subject: wow… this is wild...
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Enjoy!

-Darren
#BeTheException

DARREN_2019_Email_Signature

 

 

 

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment