Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Fwd: We missed you...





RE: Live Training Replay:
"My Weird House Flipping Strategy That Made Me $53,699 In 4 Days! ...And How To Ethically Knock It Off In Less Than 10 Minutes!"  

If what WebinarJam is telling me is right, you missed my...

Hey,

If what WebinarJam is telling me is right, you missed my live "Quick Flipping" training that you registered for last night… or you were locked out.

Either way, I really hate you weren't there!

We maxed out the seats, shared a TON of content and the feedback has been fantastic!

Unfortunately, just like clockwork, I woke up to a support desk full of tickets from people who did actually get locked out or lost audio or had one of my slides get stuck or could see my slides but couldn't hear me (one of the many reasons I have a love/hate relationship with live webinars).

So, I decided to set up a special replay page for this training… BUT ONLY for the people who registered but were not able to join or had technical issues.

Click the link below for your second chance replay of last nights live training.

Live Training Replay:
"My Weird House Flipping Strategy That Made Me $53,699 In 4 Days! ...And How To Ethically Knock It Off In Less Than 10 Minutes!"

I hope you make it this time,

Talk soon,

  João  














---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Peter Souhleris <peter@citylighthomes.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 10:02 AM
Subject: We missed you...
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Peter Souhleris





Unsubscribe

Bold Wealth
246 Andover St
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
United States
(800) 915-0986

No comments:

Post a Comment