Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Monday, November 11, 2019

Fwd: 2019 Was Good. 2020 Will Be Better. Here's Why.




Last email I talked about my big mistakes.

But what went unexpected well this year?

Actually, one move made a HUGE difference in traffic and sales for me.

EDITING OLD CONTENT. (see here)

Actually, there are TONS of resources inside Wealthy Affiliate about this.

Search the term "old content" to find tutorials on research, writing, and SEO.

There are blogs, tutorials, and webinars on how to improve old content to get better rank and keep growing your website traffic.

So what happened with my sites this year?

Back in February 2019, I decided I'd spend the next few months deleting garbage content and updating old content to be up to my new standards.

It took until May, but I finally got it done (with the help of a VA).

Then, by August, I hit an all-time-high for website traffic.

Related? I think so!

During that time I actually developed a "standard" updating process, and I'm going to share that with you in an upcoming email.

If you aren't updating old content, you are leaving traffic and money on the table.

2019 was an incredible year for myself and other affiliates, but 2020 is going to be better.

People always email me and ask if it's "too late" to join the club.

They think they missed the boat.

That's very far from the truth.

Each new year brings new opportunities.

MORE people from around the world get internet access.

MORE young people get their first credit card.

MORE older people shop online as systems get more user friendly.

MORE companies sell their products online.

MORE companies create affiliate programs to get help selling their products.

All of that spells more opportunities for affiliate marketers like yourself.

Don't be afraid to jump in.

Don't be afraid to double down.

It's easier than ever to make money in affiliate marketing.

I'll be sending out my personal guide on how to update your old content soon.

Talk then!










This Was The Best Move Of 2019

Last email I talked about my big mistakes.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: One More Cup of Coffee <nathaniell@onemorecupof-coffee.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 1:57 PM
Subject: 2019 Was Good. 2020 Will Be Better. Here's Why.
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


Nathaniell

Sincerely,

Nathaniell
3848 McHenry Ave Suite 135 #196
Modesto CA 95356
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment