Initial...

Initial...
!nfinite!nfluential

Fwd: Earn a million dollars – message 1

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jon Silver < joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com > Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:14 PM Subject: Re...

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Fwd/RE: but really – how are you?






Morning, Friends,

If my VM & Voxer messages, IG/facebook group posts, and text messages etc... are any indicator...

You're probably feeling the whole gamut of emotions right now: worry, maybe motivation, or perhaps the "p" word... the 'p' word!? I don't know either...

Since Wednesday, I've been swinging between voracious reading, intense anxiety, daily shopping trips for eggs, Lysol and wine etc. – to today... a sense of calm. And knowing what I must do.

The short answer? Continue to buy and sell offers.

The economy literally needs this right now.

Your business needs that sense of normalcy.

Today, I'll be making a huge lump-sum investment into my business (to the tune of almost 5-figures) for a one-off service.

From the outside, you won't even see it. It's all internal. Transparent...

I've been putting off this decision because I'm #gunshy with these big investments, but today I have clarity: my business needs this. I've Convinced myself!

The Biz - business needs this.

The economy literally needs this. It's a shot in the arm...

a stimulation package...

If you're interested in more on this topic, I've created a few resources for you to check out (in your non-panicky , non-hysteria times. If you're feeling panicky, hysterical, definitely close your phone or computer right now, and go for a walk or do some jumping jacks etc.)


#1: Coronavirus + Business: What can you do?

Catch the replay of my chat with Diane Mayor, a contingency planner for businesses like ours. ⤵️

📲 Click HERE to view on IGTV.

🎥 Click HERE to view on YouTube.

📖 Click HERE to read the transcript.

In this 40-minute discussion, we cover:

▪️ 1:15 - Diane's background in crisis planning

▪️ 2:55 - Histrionics Hysteria & Panic versus preparation

▪️ 5:45 - Does Diane foresee an economic downturn?

One has been discussed at length online as bad as the 30's depression, will Corona exacerbate the pending recession?

▪️ 7:10 - How does this compare to the 2008 market crash?

or other bubble burst up/down the line?

▪️ 8:30 - Irresponsible advice being shared

▪️ 10:00 - What can business owners do TODAY to prepare?

▪️ 14:22 - Should businesses pause their regular content or upcoming promotions? NO! They have to come out the other side winning, right!?

▪️ 16:15 - What if you're in a launch right now, keep on keeping on - It's GR8 time foe home-based businesses... made to order .. it's a life saver...

▪️ 17:55 - The fine line of helping people get started in online blog +  biz

▪️ 19:10 - How to offer things for free

▪️ 23:07 - What does a rainy day or an emergency fund look like?

▪️ 26:50 - What can local brick & mortar businesses do right now?

▪️ 30:00 - Creating a digital, info product or a new stream of revenue

▪️ 32:42 - How do we create work for people in quarantine?

▪️ 33:45 - Do we advertise our products normally?

▪️ 34:40 - How can businesses adapt to "social distancing"?

▪️ 40:55 - Staying connected while isolated


#2: Dive into TikTok – for fun!

I'm a big believer that fun can still be had right now. (I just ordered $50 worth of puzzles last night from Amazon.) And am not home am out there travelin' as usual, I'll be damn if I'm held hostage!

In fact, it's really, really need.

So in today's brand new video over on my YouTube channel, I'm sharing how to create and edit that dang TikTok video, trying something new for biz already! It's that time of the year to be creative!

(If you've checked out the TikTok app, you know that the editing features aren't the most intuitive – for those of us who've grown past their teen years and are seenagers, you know who you are.)

Click HERE to watch me make a TikTok video for business. You might just learn something!

It'll be fun... I promise ;)


#3: My business training shall continue on!

I don't have all the answers.

All I know is that I'll continue to be here and am determined to be a winner as we come out the other side.

✔️ I'll be sharing my free YouTube tutorials...

✔️ I'll be sharing my free how-to blog posts...

✔️ I'll be posting on Instagram when I'm feeling positive...

✅ And I'll be hosting free, hands-on workshops for you to grow your online business.

Yes, believe it or not, times like these are *always* opportunities for growth.

We're seeing businesses offer innovative solutions in these times of "social distancing" and "lockdowns."

  • My gym just released a free, at-home workout for all its members
  • Local businesses are offering online gift cards for when they open up again
  • E-commerce businesses are running flash sales in their Stories
  • Food and other deliveries are being picked-up and made, like never before, order from your favorite restaurant... mine has shorted hours yesterday at  (7:00 PM) 1900 I couldn't order on line and they're usually open 'till 9:30 PM (21:30) some others in neighborhood 10 mins away usually open till 10:30PM (22:30) no more...

We CAN do this! 🌟

We'll get through this. Recall this happened before and we survived it...

A contagious and sometimes fatal respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus.
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome - SARS appeared in 2002 in China. It spread worldwide within a few months, though it was quickly contained. SARS is a virus transmitted through droplets that enter the air when someone with the disease coughs, sneezes, or talks. No known transmission has occurred since 2004.

It's rare yearly, less that 1,000 cases

Fever, dry cough, headache, muscle aches, and difficulty breathing are symptoms.

No treatment exists except supportive care.

I'll do my best over the next few weeks to continue to be a source of consistency, and high-quality training for your business.

🗓 Stay tuned for Thursday...

I'll be back with details on an upcoming (free) workshop... on how you can grow your best business asset in 2020.

AND prepare for the coming decade which starts in 2021, per odometer

Hint: I'm not talking 'bout Instagram ;)

See you again Thursday,

~ JoAn &  João

P.S. Stay safe.

Take care of your physical and mental wellbeing.



P.P.S. ðŸ“² Click HERE to view on IGTV.

🎥 Click HERE to view on YouTube.

📖 Click HERE to read the transcript.



































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elise Darma <support@elisedarma.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 11:15 AM
Subject: but really – how are you?
To: João <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



Morning João,

Ciao,

~ Elise


If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment